Cedar of Lebanon oil was probably the first to be distilled. The ancient Egyptians used it for embalming, cosmetics and perfumery. This oil is one of the ingredients of mithridate, a renowned antidote used for centuries. The cedar is a symbol of incorruptibility and immortality.
Cedarwood Essential Oil is a general antiseptic.It brings patience and tolerance, provides a clear and uncluttered mind. It helps to control and balance one's life. Powerful calming. Helps calm moodiness and irritability.
Among its properties and benefits, the following stand out:
Cosmetic level: tonic, astringent, soothing and relaxing.
A Therapeutic Level: diuretic, expectorant, insecticide and sedative.
On a psychological level: provides patience and tolerance in the face of nervous tension and stress.
It is one of the essential oils with the greatest regenerative properties for the skin. It is an oil of choice in the treatment of various skin conditions (dermatitis, eczema,...). With important properties at the mental level: it provides patience and tolerance, clarity of thought, perseverance in things, allows you to appreciate and live in the reality of the present.
There are different ways to apply and use Essential Oils and Essential Oil Preparations:
- Facial Use: we recommend a ratio of 99% Carrier Oil plus 1% Essential Oil. This translates into 2 drops of Essential Oil for every 10 ml. of Carrier Oil.
- Body Use: we recommend a proportion of 97% Carrier Oil plus 3% Essential Oil, which means 6 drops of Essential Oil per 10 ml. of Carrier Oil.
- Diffuser: the use of diffusers without heat such as the ALQVIMIA Flask is recommended, since heat modifies the properties of essential oils. Use a maximum of 10 drops of Essential Oil Preparation in the diffuser.
- Bath : dilute a maximum of 10-15 drops of Essential Oil Preparation in a small amount of milk (vegetable or animal), yogurt, honey, salt or Bath Gel. This is because essential oils are not soluble in water and need a vehicle to dissolve in the bath.
- Steam Inhalation: apply a maximum of 5 drops of Essential Oil Preparation on a saucepan of hot water with approximately 1-2 liters of water, and inhale covering the head and the saucepan with a towel, to keep the steam for longer.
- Sauna: dilute a maximum of 2 drops of the Essential Oil Preparation for every 500ml used in the sauna.
- Air freshener spray: the use of Alqvimia Anti-Stress Cologne Water is recommended.
CEDRUS ATLANTICA BARK OIL, LIMONENE*.
Componentes naturales de los aceites esenciales.