Rosemary Essential Oil 10ml
An energy-filled oil, its fragrance is capable of transporting you and providing enthusiasm and self-confidence. Rosemary is a purifying plant with an eminently sunny nature.
Rosemary is a plant native to the Mediterranean but currently grows in many areas of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and California. Its name comes from the Latin Rosmarinus, which means Rose of the Sea. In ancient Egypt, the branches were burned with incense and placed on the bodies of deceased pharaohs to help them seek a new, better life. The Greeks dedicated rosemary to Apollo, god of the sun, medicine, music, poetry and prophecies. For the Romans it was sacred and was considered a symbol of loyalty, knowledge of death, remembrance and intelligence. It was also a symbol of love and friendship. It was considered that rosemary gave the power of concentration, activated memory and favored recollection.
Rosemary is a plant that brings good luck and protects against negative energies. Rosemary is a symbol of love and friendship, it was considered that it gave the power of concentration, activated memory and favored recollection. It brings good luck and protects against negative energies.
Our Rosemary Essential Oil or Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, is obtained by distilling the leaves and floral tops, and contains beneficial properties for the body and mind.
Among its properties and benefits, the following stand out:
Cosmetic Level: Rosemary Essential Oil is astringent, vitalizing tonic,stimulates microcirculation, promotes hair growth and regeneration. It also helps improve the condition of varicose veins and spider veins; it is a tissue repairer and oxygenator.
At Therapeutic Level: is a carminative, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, hepatic, hypertensive, rubefacient, stimulant and sudoriferous essential oil. It is a stimulant of the circulatory system and a general energy tonic.
On a psychological level: Rosemary Essential Oil is a stimulant of vital energy, a masculine aphrodisiac. Rosemary encourages gratitude and improves the attitude towards the details of life, connects with solar energy and is ideal for people disconnected from nature. It brings optimism and helps to see the glass as half full and not half empty.
There are different methods of application and use of Essential Oils and Essential Oil Preparations:
- Facial Use: A proportion of 99% Carrier Oil and 1% Essential Oil is recommended. This is equivalent to 2 drops of Essential Oil for every 10 ml of Carrier Oil.
- Body Use: A proportion of 97% Carrier Oil and 3% Essential Oil is recommended. This means 6 drops of Essential Oil for every 10 ml of Carrier Oil.
- Diffuser: The use of diffusers without heat is recommended, such as the ALQVIMIA Flask, since heat can alter the properties of essential oils. Up to a maximum of 10 drops of Essential Oil Preparation can be used in the diffuser.
- Bath: Dilute a maximum of 10-15 drops of Essential Oil Preparation in a small amount of milk (vegetable or animal), yogurt, honey, salt or Bath Gel. Essential oils do not dissolve in water, so they need a vehicle to mix in the bath.
- Inhalation with Steam: Apply a maximum of 5 drops of Essential Oil Preparation in a container with hot water (approximately 1-2 liters) and inhale, covering the head and the container with a towel, to retain the steam for longer.
- Sauna: Dilute a maximum of 2 drops of Essential Oil Preparation for every 500 ml of water used in the sauna.
Remember that it is important to follow the instructions for use and the recommended proportions to guarantee a safe and effective use of Essential Oils and Essential Oil Preparations.
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*, EUGENOL* . * Natural components of the essential oils.