Rosewood Essential Oil 10ml
Rosewood Essential Oil, or Aniba rosaeodora wood oil,is obtained by steam-distilling the wood of the tree. Iit helps relax the mind
The essential oil of rosewood is highly appreciated in perfumery, it is distilled from the bark and wood of this evergreen tree native to the rain forests of South America.
In the kitchen it is used to flavor sweets, cakes, ice cream, etc.; Its aroma creates environments with a sedative, balancing, euphoric and seductive effect, and it seems to increase creativity. It is also widely used in cosmetics as a substitute for rose essential oil, which is much more expensive. It is antiseptic, soothing and regenerative. Useful for dry and acne-prone skin. It can be used in all kinds of cosmetic treatments. It is also suitable for the delicate skin of young children.
Among its properties and benefits, the following stand out:
Cosmetic level: ideal moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin, skin protector, deodorant, soothing, regenerating, rejuvenating and decongestant.
A Therapeutic Level: antiseptic, bactericide, insecticide and stimulant.
At the Psychological Level: antidepressant, gives a spiritual and relaxed vision of themind.
It is an essential oil that should be an obligatory part of formulas for facial treatment of dry and aged skin, due to its moisturizing, nourishing, firming and anti-wrinkle properties.
There are different methods of application and use of Essential Oils and Essential Oil Preparations:
- Facial Use: A proportion of 99% Carrier Oil and 1% Essential Oil is recommended. This is equivalent to 2 drops of Essential Oil for every 10 ml of Carrier Oil.
- Body Use: A proportion of 97% Carrier Oil and 3% Essential Oil is recommended. This means 6 drops of Essential Oil for every 10 ml of Carrier Oil.
- Diffuser: The use of diffusers without heat is recommended, such as the ALQVIMIA Flask, since heat can alter the properties of essential oils. Up to a maximum of 10 drops of Essential Oil Preparation can be used in the diffuser.
- Bath: Dilute a maximum of 10-15 drops of Essential Oil Preparation in a small amount of milk (vegetable or animal), yogurt, honey, salt or Bath Gel. Essential oils do not dissolve in water, so they need a vehicle to mix in the bath.
- Inhalation with Steam: Apply a maximum of 5 drops of Essential Oil Preparation in a container with hot water (approximately 1-2 liters) and inhale, covering the head and the container with a towel, to retain the steam for longer.
- Sauna: Dilute a maximum of 2 drops of Essential Oil Preparation for every 500 ml of water used in the sauna.
Remember that it is important to follow the instructions for use and the recommended proportions to guarantee a safe and effective use of Essential Oils and Essential Oil Preparations.
CYMBOPONGO MARTINI OIL, GERANIOL*, LINALOOL*, CITRAL*, LIMONENE*, FARNESOL*. *Componentes naturales de los aceites esenciales.