Clove Essential Oil 10ml
Clove Essential Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus leaf oil) is obtained from distilling clove leaves. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
The clove tree, an evergreen tree, grows wild in the Moluku Islands of Indonesia and is cultivated in Tanzania, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Jamaica and Guinea. The word clove comes from the Latin clavus because the dried buds look like tiny nails. The species was also known to the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans. In her book Morborum Causae et Curare, Saint Hildegarde wrote that clove is one of the ingredients in remedies for headaches, migraines, deafness after a cold; She said that clove warms those who are cold and refreshes those who are feverish.
Among its properties and benefits, the following stand out:
Cosmetic Level: Astringent, soothing, tonic, dermoprotective...
A Therapeutic Level: General stimulant ideal for cases of weakness, anthelmintic,analgesic, carminative..
On a psychological level: Aphrodisiac and stimulant of vital energy.
It is the essential oil that par excellence combats the sensation of pain (back, never, spine, lower back, migraines, ...). Along with tea tree and rosemary, it is one of the essential oils of choice in thepreparation of magisterial formulas of body oils for those people who are going through periods of weakness. Indispensable essential oil in the cabin of a masseur or therapist.
There are different methods of application and use of Essential Oils and Essential Oil Preparations:
- Facial Use: A proportion of 99% Carrier Oil and 1% Essential Oil is recommended. This is equivalent to 2 drops of Essential Oil for every 10 ml of Carrier Oil.
- Body Use: A proportion of 97% Carrier Oil and 3% Essential Oil is recommended. This means 6 drops of Essential Oil for every 10 ml of Carrier Oil.
- Diffuser: The use of diffusers without heat is recommended, such as the ALQVIMIA Flask, since heat can alter the properties of essential oils. Up to a maximum of 10 drops of Essential Oil Preparation can be used in the diffuser.
- Bath: Dilute a maximum of 10-15 drops of Essential Oil Preparation in a small amount of milk (vegetable or animal), yogurt, honey, salt or Bath Gel. Essential oils do not dissolve in water, so they need a vehicle to mix in the bath.
- Inhalation with Steam: Apply a maximum of 5 drops of Essential Oil Preparation in a container with hot water (approximately 1-2 liters) and inhale, covering the head and the container with a towel, to retain the steam for longer.
- Sauna: Dilute a maximum of 2 drops of Essential Oil Preparation for every 500 ml of water used in the sauna.
Remember that it is important to follow the instructions for use and the recommended proportions to guarantee a safe and effective use of Essential Oils and Essential Oil Preparations.
EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS LEAF OIL, EUGENIOL, ISO EUGENIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL*.
*Componente natural de los aceites esenciales.