Queen of Egypt bath and shower gel
ALQVIMIA's Queen of Egypt Bath and Shower Gel has undergone changes in its image and formula, but continues to maintain its alchemical essence of essential oils. This new formulation is designed to provide a beauty and skin care experience during the bath or shower.
- Iris or Lily of Florence extract: A plant native to Italy and the south of France, rich in essential oils, flavonoids and triterpenes that beautify and purify the skin.
- Frankincense extract: From the resin of the incense tree, used in Egyptian beauty rituals, with beauty-enhancing and purifying properties.
- Jojoba esters: Natural emollient that reduces pores, increases hydration and fixes the aroma of essential oils.
- Surfactants: Gentle ingredients of natural origin for a light and soft foam during the bath.
- Natural probiotic-based preservative: Protects the product against microbial growth.
- Queen of Egypt essential oil blend: Inspired by the queens of Egypt, it perfumes the skin with an evocative and pleasant aroma.
- New formulation with mild surfactants and greater olfactory experience.
- Improved texture, creates an airy and creamy foam during bath or shower.
- Contains jojoba esters to counteract skin dryness.
- Reinforced with natural probiotic-based preservative for better protection.
- 100% RPET packaging, recycled and recyclable plastic.
- Disc-top dosing cap for comfortable use.
- Bath gel of natural origin for holistic skin care.
- Very compatible with the skin, non-irritating.
- Generates a light, creamy foam during the bath or shower.
- Helps counteract skin dryness thanks to jojoba esters.
- Ideal for the shower before starting the day or at night to rest.
- Shower gel with 95.97% ingredients of natural origin according to ISO 16128.
- It is presented in a topaz-colored Recycled PET plastic container, to protect the product from light, with a disc-top cap for easy dosing.
Experience the beauty and deep care of your skin with the Queen of Egypt Bath and Shower Gel from